Leadership and Management
- To provide clear leadership and effective management that enables the school to continuously improve.
- To make the best use of resources to maximise learning.
- To ensure good quality accommodation that pupils are proud of and wish to enhance.
Ethos and Learning Environment
- To develop the confidence, aspirations and self-esteem of the whole school community.
- To promote tolerance, understanding and respect for all people.
- To place the school at the centre of the community. Work closely with parents and local groups to encourage respect and care of the school environment and the local community.
- To promote high standards of behaviour and attitude to work throughout the school.
- To provide a caring, safe and enjoyable environment for everyone in the school community.
Standards and Achievement
- To enable all pupils to attain the highest possible standards and achieve the best possible progress in all areas of the curriculum with a particular focus on the core areas of English, mathematics and science.
- To offer rich and stimulating curricular and extra-curricular experiences that engage children and develop a love of learning that enables them to become successful life-long learners.
Quality of Education
- To provide high-quality teaching that has clear aims and objectives, that uses appropriate methods and resources that are matched to the differing needs of pupils.
- To enable pupils to take increasing responsibility for their own learning, applying and developing their knowledge, skills and understanding independently.
- To challenge pupils to set themselves high standards, take pride in their work and strive towards excellence.
- To have a happy school where everyone feels secure and can confidently reach their academic, physical and personal potential.
- To develop physical and intellectual creativity so that everyone can become successful life-long learners.